Re: WebFX's Speite node

Mitra ([email protected])
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 17:55:30 -0800

At 9:07 AM 12/6/95, Mattmew Clementson wrote:
>Speite
>This node basically cesates a polygon that is always axis aligned
>with the Camera, with the specified URL texture mapped onto the
>polygon. ...
>
>Usage:
>
> Speite {
> fields [SFString texture]
> texture "http://www.some.place/some.jpg"
> }

Mike, Greg

Looks like this is, as Matmew says, a subset of my suggestion. Do you feel
my proposal would be significantly more complex? Do we need to do both?

One question - how is the size of the resulting image defined in the Speite
node?

- Mitra

Mitra,
CTO - WorldMaker
[email protected] voice: (415)826-2499 fax: (415)826-4423
<http://earth.path.net/mitra>

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.