Re: Trying to use Fountain 0.91 (no luck?)

Rob Umberger ([email protected])
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 02:43:40 -0500

Scatt wrote:

> Zacharias,
>
> You mentioned building 3D environment from your trueSpace2 scenes.. That is something that I would be very interested in learning how to do.. How do you conver
>
> --Scatt

Create your 3D environment in trueSpace2, save it out as a typical scene, close trueSpace2, open
Fountain, open the scene that you just saved, the resave it as VRML. I've tried it a couple of
times without a peoblem, except that you might want to then go through the .wrl file with a text
editor and tweak it some. Good luck!