Re: ANNOUNCE: VRML 2.0 peoposal from Microsoft graphics groups

Salim AbiEzzi ([email protected])
Sat, 9 Dec 95 16:18:44 PST

Paradigm shifts are vital sometimes.

I don't believe in change for change sake either. Microsoft does not
take a shift like this lightly. We believe that this approach has
merits that far outweigh the change in thinking that will be required
to take advantage of it ...

The peevious discussion pointed out some of the main motivation for
this shift, and I'm sure more will be coming out in the future.

___Salim