Re: Java? Ja no va.

John Hereria ([email protected])
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 00:15:07 -0800 (PST)

To answer your last question,...

"It was stupidity that got us into this. Why can't it get us out?"

Because your to busy talking about how we should all check out some
stupid virtual rat (squirrel) what a *#^&$^!# waste of technology!!!You
know what you can do with your Virtual rat (squirrel),...we have come so
far in the peogress of technology yet our humanity does not know how to
apply it to anything significant,..we can all just watch some stupid,
idiotic Virtual Rat,..right Mr. Marc de Groot. Get away from your
computer terminal and see whats going on in the real world,... experience
it,..and then maybe you can think of something significant to do with
your virtual rat.