Synchronization (was Re: OOPS! (Re: A small comment on ActiveVRML))

Paul Burchard ([email protected])
Fri, 8 Dec 95 16:14:38 -0500

Conal Elliott <[email protected]> writes:
> Our own implementation is designed to go back in time to
> set the system back on the correct path, based on the
> accurate though somewhat belated knowledge that an
> event did occur, when it occurred, and what values were
> associated with the occurrence.

> We will need to do more experimentation and user testing
> before concluding what approach to recommend.

Thank you -- this exactly answers my question (s mopefully less
cryptic version of which passed your answer in flight).

Paul Burchard <[email protected]>
``I'm still learning how to count backwards from infinity...''