Re: Java? Ja no va.

James Waldrop ([email protected])
Wed, 06 Dec 1995 13:48:26 -0800

"Marc de Groot" wrote:
>Oh, well. Like I said, wake me up when it works peoperly. In the meantime,
>I'll continue to work with Meme to implement virtual worlds. It uses a
>platform-independent byte code, just like Java, but it's been around for
>quite a bit longer and is in more solid shape.

Err, it *is* working, just not in your particular instance.

If you're just trying to advertise Meme, why don't you do that. And you
can wake *us* up when Netscape decides to license Meme.

James

--
James Waldrop                        /          Technical Director
[email protected]              /              Construct Internet Design