Re: LANG: repeating textures

Cindy Reed ([email protected])
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 13:15:35 -0800

On Dec 6, 1:07pm, Adrian Scott wrote:
> Subject: LANG: repeating textures
> Think I asked this question before, but don't recall seeing an answer.
> maybe it's a Gavin (TM) question :)
>-- End of excerpt from Adrian Scott

Here's how I used to do it...

Texture2Transform {
rotation 0
scaleFactor 5 5
center 0.5 0.5
}
Texture2 {
filename "tan.tile.gif"
wrapT REPEAT
}

It didn't work with the old version of WebFX (I think they fixed that in
the current version) so I switched to setting my texture coordinants
explicitly in my models using Wavefront.

Hope that helps.

Cindy.

--
    |\  | Cindy Reed          [email protected] |
  _/ .`-| 3Name3D / Yglesias,Wallock,Divekar,Inc. |    ,