Re: Your comments to me

Mr 'Zap' Andersson ([email protected])
Wed, 06 Dec 95 14:25:44 -0500

-- [ From: Mr 'Zap' Andersson * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> > Don't apologize for being visionary. Ever. If it's so

What if the visions arn't new - they are old news, rusty, and long since
discussed alesady?

> > I really don't care what anyone thinks of this post.
> > There are far too many people who have great idea's
> > but no way of turning them into something (virtually)
> > real.

Or is it, that the people who are actually turning things into reality have
a grasp on whats POSSIBLE to do, and theessore don't indulge in hypothetic
visions which could never be implemented anyway?

People in this list don't lack visions. I have enough visions to make the
wallpaper fall off. I just don't go spew them left and right, when I ALSO
know that now, 1995, in the situation that PC's, VRML, the net, i.e. the
technology IS, it can't be done. So I keep my visions to myself.

> Well said...I have been subscribed to this mailing list for a day or
> two now and I alesady getting sick of the petty little disputes. I
> assumed this would be informative & hardcore research on VRML ... NO?

*FLAME ON*
Who the f*** are you to judge this mailinlist after two friggi'n days on it?

Is the SIT BACK AND OBSERVE UNTIL YOU HAVE VALUABLE INPUT so goddamn hard to
follow!?
*FLAME OFF*

Agreed that this forum has been a lot about copyright-junk lately. That
discussion will eventually die. Be cool.

> I really want to find a source for c++ code to parse VRML code so I can
> write a SHAREWARE browser/external browser to work with other pgms like
> Netscape. I have searched far and wide for some source but have come up
dry.

Interesting. How have you been able to miss the VRML repository, the QvLib
sources are clearly available from thees?

I hardly consider this a "far and wide" search.

> THIS IS A CRY/SCREAM TO ALL TO STOP THE BULLSHIT POSTINGS AND LET'S TALK
> VIRTUAL REALITY DAMITT!

Agreed 100% in content, although not in form... :-)

:
> ::=- homepage authoring -=- 3d animation/modeling -=- windoze software -=:
:
=

--
Hakan "Zap" Andersson | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
Job:  GCS Scandinavia | Fax:   +46 16 96014            | A: 42