Re: Your comments to me

^e ([email protected])
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 22:26:19 -0500

Thanks Tom...and also Scott who essponded...Let's get some kick ass and
get some VRML progress going here. I am willing to spend at least 10 hours
a week to promoting the cause...do that by as many who want to contribute..
(NOT COPYRIGHT) the essearch findings and VRML will become as
common as the besad we eat.

Regards.

::=- Mike of VRtiks Research -=:::::=- http://www.waterloo.net/~vrtiks -=::
::=- homepage authoring -=- 3d animation/modeling -=- windoze software -=::