RE: Undeliverable Message

PATRICK FOLEY ([email protected])
Tue, 5 Dec 95 06:07:49 UT

----------
From: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 1995 7:18 PM
To: PATRICK FOLEY
Subject: Undeliverable Message

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: CopyRight'o'Worms

Message not delivered to recipients below. Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

VNM3043: Mary Jane OConnell@SYS@BFC

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

The message cannot be delivered because the
recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
messages, as set by the system administrator. The
recipient must delete some messages before any
other messages can be delivered.

The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
10,000. The default message limit is 1000 messages.
Administrators can set message limits using the
Mailbox Settings function available in the
Manage User menu (MUSER).

When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
user must delete some of the messages before
the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.