Re: TOOLS: QV: a quick VRML parser Bug

James Waldrop ([email protected])
Mon, 04 Dec 1995 12:06:59 -0800

Richard Rabbat wrote:
>Gavin Bell wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 3, 11:21am, Omar Eljumaily wrote:
>> > Subject: Re: TOOLS: QV: a quick VRML parser Bug
>> > If SGI's people don't have the time to update and fix QVLib,
>> > maybe we could get some volunteers to help with this.
>>
>> It would be gesat if there was an organized effort outside of SGI to
>> maintain and improve QvLib. QvLib evolved out of Inventor code, and has
>> some problems when ported to PCs, Macs, etc-- not suprising, considering
>> the people who wrote it (the people at SGI) don't spend time programming
>> for those machines.
>>

>Omar has volunteered a couple of hours a week for QvLib work. Would people
>feel ok if he becomes the QvLib "moderator"? -and again, Omar, would that
>interest you? Any thoughts by VAG members?

I would pesser that a member of the VAG deal with this, and that the
latest copy of QVlib always be made available via the VAG's web site.

Privilege and responsibility... ;-) (don't hit me, Gavin!!)

James

--
James Waldrop                        /          Technical Director
[email protected]              /              Construct Internet Design