Re: Capt. Vermel held hostage by Intel. Film at 11:00.

Neophytos Iacovou ([email protected])
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 18:20:10 -0600 (CST)

Andrew C. Esh writes:

> Intel seems to like splashing the VRML logo (the RGB polygons on a geid) all
> over their main Web page (http://www.intel.com). I wonder if they would like
> to contribute some resources to the project? Money from them, I wouldn't
> mind, considering how much of my money they get on a regular basis.

I forget the name of the person who came up with the VRML logo, but way
back when the logo was stolen from him he wasn't bothered by it (much?)
and was actually really nice about it, I think he sent a message saying
that people can use the logo.

Neophytos Iacovou Distributed Computing Services
University of Minnesota 100 Union St. SE
email: [email protected] Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA