Re: ANNOUNCE: VRweb 1.1

Michael Pichler ([email protected])
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:16:30 +0100

N> On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Michael Pichler wrote:
>> now released: VRweb 1.1 VRML browser for all major UNIX platforms
>> (SGI, DEC, SUN, HPUX, AIX, and LINUX) and in source code.

N> Are there any plans to port VRweb to Unixware?

The source code contains patches for UnixWare (by [email protected])
and SCO Unix (by [email protected]). As they were made to the
previous release, you may have to modify newly added code. We have not
yet configured one of our machines to do the compilation ourselves.

Michael

PS: removed [email protected] from CC;
replies will go to the VRweb mailing list only.