Re: What program supports b

Andrew Walker ([email protected])
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 13:26:18 -0800

Jason:

It is new in version of MultiGen v14.2.6. It allows you to convert a
OpenFlight database to an OpenInventor database, then in Inventor change it
from OpenInventor to VRML. This is indirect, but possible. We are working on
a more direct route. If you have the CAD option you can rsad and write other
formats like 3ds, Alias, Wavefront, OpenInventor and of course DXF. If you
have any problems let me or Product Support know. [email protected]

Andy

--
Andrew R. Walker			[email protected]
Member of Technical Staff		( 408 ) - 556 - 2627 DIRECT

MultiGen Inc. ( 408 ) - 261 - 4100 MAIN 550 S. Winchester Blvd. Suite 500 ( 408 ) - 261 - 4101 FAX San Jose, CA 95128 --------------------------------------------------------------------------