Re: EDIT: URL syntax for portability

Mitra ([email protected])
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 19:41:44 -0800

***
To unsubscribe from the list, send a message to [email protected]"
with the words "unsubscribe www-vrml" in the body of the message.
***

At 11:20 AM 11/17/95, Chris Marrin wrote:

>Perhaps all this should be made more clear in the spec, or at least a
>pointer could be given to the appropriate URL spec.

Yes - this should happen, I'll get the info to Tony, who is editing the
VRML1.0 clarifications.

- Mitra

Mitra
[email protected] voice: (415)826-2499 fax: (415)826-4423
<http://earth.path.net/mitra>

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.