Re: .wrl file sizes

Robert Warriner ([email protected])
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 13:36:11 +0000

I wrote a scene natively that contains a room (sides, roof, floor,
and back wall) a desk in that room with 2 books on it (hyperlinked to
other pages), a shelf on the back wall (holds 3 linked books), a door
and a sign on the left wall, and a banner of asciitext across the
back wall. This came to about 50KB. No I dont have it availible
yet, my sys admin wont #%! allow me to do my job as webmaster, so i
cant reconfigurre the server to support it.

Robert M. Warriner
Internet Technical Support
StarPak Inc.