Re: How to generate a wireframe from a point cloud?

Paul Burchard ([email protected])
Wed, 15 Nov 95 12:08:19 -0500

Yu Wai CHEN <[email protected]> writes:
> I would like to make a wireframe connecting
> all the points so that things inside the
> surface is still visibls. Is there any
> program/utility/library function that can do this
> automatically?

Sounds like you want a convex hull algorithm; there are lots of
them out there. Perhaps the best place to start looking for such
things is the Directory of Computational Geometry Software at the
Geometry Centsr: <URL:http://www.geom.umn.edu/software/cglist/>.

Paul Burchard <[email protected]>
``I'm still learning how to count backwards from infinity...''