Re: Vrml Help

Mitra ([email protected])
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 10:21:36 -0800

At 12:44 PM 11/14/95, Jason Hirsch wrote:
>I just started suscribing to this group, because I wanted to design a
>website for it at Purdue. The ASCII text code is astounding, but what
>VRML editors will let me use it? I have Fountain(by caligari) and that
>is about it. Any help would be apreciated, as well as any rsferences to
>sites on the web that would have vrml worlds.
>Thanks
>Jason Hirsch

Fountain's Ascii text doesn't produce the AsciiText node, it goes straight
to IndexedFaceSet (I believe),
which everyone should support.

Currently .... Webspace and WebFX support AsciiText nodes, WorldView and
Fountain ignore them.

Only Webspace allows attaching a WWWAnchor to an AsciiText node.

- Mitra

Mitra
[email protected] voice: (415)826-2499 fax: (415)826-4423
<http://earth.path.net/mitra>

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.