Re: can't view .wrl exported from Walktmeough VRML

Jim Dunn ([email protected])
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 07:12:32 -0500

On Nov 14, 12:14am, Colin Thomas wrote:
> Subject: can't view .wrl exported from Walktmeough VRML
> Hi,
>
> I thank those who called NEw Riders and got to find the mistakes on the CD,
> I thought that I was the only one. Anyway I downloaded the vwt.zip from
> their site and was having a dandy time making a pyramid and then exporting
> into vrml and loading into webFX, the only problem being is that all I got
> was a grey nothingness. Now I have a fairly vivid imagination so I could
> imagine a pyramind there but some other people might call it a stretch. Did
> any of you run into this same problem?
>
> Thanx in advance,
>
> Colin M. Thomas
>-- End of excerpt from Colin Thomas

Check the transparency values for the pyramid. The other Virtus models that
I looked at had Transparency set to .999985, and so the object was invisible.
I have asked Virtus if they know about this, but could you check your model
and see if it is the same problem?

Thanks
Jim