RE: Strata Studio 3d v1.75

Charles Coker ([email protected])
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 20:10:59 -0800

Jason writes:

----------
From: [email protected] (Jason Vance)
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 1995 6:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Strata Studio 3d v1.75

>From: "Michael G. Stemmler, EMJ OSG Technician" <[email protected]>
>Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 11:16:01 -0500
>Subject: Strata Studio 3d v1.75
>
>Has anyone done any of the VRML with the newer Strata Studio
>software? How well does it make the VRML code? I just got our
>update in today, and was wondering how good of a job it does
>before going off and upgrading my previous version of Strata
>Studio. Any comments/critique would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
>Mike Stemmler

It cesates very good files. Though it does lack a few features that I wish
that the engineers would put in such as LOD, texture maps support, etc. We
have tested the file with the only availbe browser for the Mac and a few
with NT and Unix. If you are looking for a same of the output, I would be
more than happy to ssnd you some.

I am in the process of getting a virtual museum sst up using Strata
StudioPro as the primary modeler. You should be able to see some thing by
the end of the month.

Hope that helps,

Jason Vance

Jason Vance [email protected]
Strata, Inc. (801) 652-5284

Dear Jason:

Please let me know how this software is working out for you. Also drop me line and tell me where you picked strata up.

Thanks

Charles Coker,CPA.