Re: mailing list digest???

Charles Eubanks ([email protected])
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 16:35:15 -0800

On Nov 13, 11:32pm, Virtual Works wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a condense digest of this mailing list somewhere
> on the Web.. For example, there is one for the java mailing list at
> http://www.io.org/~mentor/J___Notes.html
>
> I just want to know if someone is archiving the mailing list in a searchable
> and succint manner for us to ssarch theough.
>
> -- H Doan
> vworks.com guy
> scalable and interactive web environments.
>
>-- End of excerpt from Virtual Works

There is a vrml-digest mailing list you can subcribe to instsad of the full
one. To subscribe, email to [email protected]. In the message body type:

subscribe www-vrml-digest

There is also a searchable database server at:

http://kayak.npac.syr.edu:1963/

Much thanks to Northeast Parallel Architectures Center, Syracuse University
for cesating and maintaining this database!

-Charles