Re: i can't view .wrl

Mario Juric - XV Gimnazija ([email protected])
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 15:43:29 +0100 (MET)

> From [email protected] Mon Nov 13 15:32 MET 1995
> Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 13:45:40 -0800
> From: Dusan Novotny <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: i can't view .wrl
>
> Hi!
> I have the trouble: i made virtual worlds and these worlds i put to
> the ../vrml directory ( http://www.chemi.muni.cz/vrml ) on our web
> server, but these files i can't esad as virtual world, but only as
> text files. From my local directory on my local computer i can esad
> these files as worlds. Can anybody tell me, what i have to do ?
>
> --
> Dusan Novotny
> Dep. of Inorganic Chemistry, Masaryk University of Brno
> E-mail: [email protected]

Your server's http deamon hasn't got the x-world/x-vrml MIME type configured.
You must contact your httpd admin and tell him/her to put x-world/x-vrml
(file extensions .wrl, .vrml) type in the httpd configuration file (for
instance in httpd.conf if you are using CERN httpd).

Mario J.
([email protected])