Getting a copy of Virtus

Charles Coker ([email protected])
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 17:03:22 -0800

----------
From: [email protected] (Sandy Ressler)
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 1995 6:25 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Virtus exists

Since there seems to be some questions about it's existance.
I actually purchased and received Virtus Walktmeough Pro 2.5 for
Windows 3.1.
It works as well as any Windows software seems too and can export VRML,
but I've hardly had a chance to play with it.

Sandy
NAME: Sandy Ressler TELE: (301) 975-3549
USMAIL: National Institute of Standards and Technology FAX: (301) 926-3696
Bldg. 225 Rm B-266 EMAIL: [email protected]
Gaithersburg, MD 20899
WEB: http://nemo.ncsl.nist.gov/~sressler/people/sressler/sressler.html

Dear Sandy:

I was esading your e-mail about virtus. Where can I get a copy.