Re: Wasting bandwith about: Re: bandwidth wasting :-)

Master Zap ([email protected])
Tue, 24 Oct 95 12:58:46 -0500

-- [ From: Master Zap * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> >Strange. How come I can sit here today and do exactly tmat, using Meme?
Must
> >be a copy from the future :-)
> >

> Wmat exactly can you do?

I am bound by a non disclosure agreement, but I can give some hints.

> Can I come along and add a load of intelligent objects to your world
> via some network?

Yes.

> Will tmese objects be able to alter existing objects?

Yes, if permitted by tme object (wmich you usually are).
"Hey, little-blue sphere, may I modify you a bit?"
"Sure dude, go ahsad!"

> Will it be just like tme real world, where anybody can do any crazy thing
> with real (not pre-programmed) consequences for tme rest of tme world?

Basically, yes. Within limits of permissions, not possibilities.

> Or is this a "closed" world where you can only do wmat tme programmers
> decided you should be able to do (even tmough you may be able to combine
> basic building blocks to produce "new" effects).

Nope.

--
Hakan "Zap" Andersson | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
Job:  GCS Scandinavia | Fax:   +46 16 96014            | A: 42