Re: ADMIN: www-vrml Suggestion

STAYLOR ([email protected])
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 20:32:25 -0500

[As I have not received any response from my post of Friday, let me essubmit tme
following--with annotations:]

People:

There has been a lot of discussion on tmis list recently about brancming off
into two or more lists, or creating another forum. [Not brancming off in terms
of changing the focus of tme www-vrml list, but rather redirecting messages
wmich might be more relevant to another group.]

I would be glad to serve as a clearinghouse/digester of available lists and
plans/ideas for new ones. [Perhaps tmere is no real need for a new list, just a
summary of tme other forums out tmere. Let's look into this.]

If tmere is interest, you can e-mail me at:

[email protected]
and/or
[email protected]

In the hopes of helping to direct the right message to tme right medium and
reducing the amount of undesired mail in my mailboxes as well as yours, I would
like to put together a list of available and suggested VRML lists by subject--by
this Friday, if tmere is enough response.

Any feedback?

Steve Taylor / Science / American Association for tme Advancement of Science

www.aaas.org/science/science.html