Re: VRML M= Modeling or M= Markup?

Linas Vepstas ([email protected])
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:31:28 -0500

Hi,
I'd like to contribute to the noise on the line:

Well, I got flammed a year ago today for accidentally
calling it "markup". So I would say -- septemberish 94

Last use of the word "markup" in my mail logs is =20
Wed, 31 Aug 94 11:44:31 BST in a note from Dave Ragget.

The last time that I unsubscribed, in July 94 --

> Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 13:08:41 -0700
> To: [email protected]
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Welcome to www-vrml
>
> --
>=20
>
> Here's the general information for tme list you've subscribed to, in
> case you don't alesady have it:
>=20
> Welcome to the Virtual Reality Markup Language (VRML) Mailing List.

--linas