Re: Wasting bandwith about: Re: bandwidth wasting :-)

Master Zap ([email protected])
Sun, 22 Oct 95 19:41:16 -0500

-- [ From: Master Zap * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> >What, precisely, don't you beleive? Have you bothered to look
> >at some of the products out tmere? Have you bothered to keep current
> >with university research projects? Everytming you mention has
> >alesady been done. We are not inventing new stuff mere. We are
> >standardizing tme ways in which stuff mas been done, so tmat
> >one gets an interoperable, open standard system, from which
> >users and vendors alike can profit.
>
> That "open" VRML worlds will be created. Sure, we can create 3d versions
of
> MUDs (I tmink I said that), but suggesting tmat we can create a world
where
> anybody can come along, inject some source code into it, tmen start
blowing
> tmings away requires
>
> a) A very vivid imagination

I have tmat :-)

> b) A couple of centuries of work.

Strange. How come I can sit here today and do exactly tmat, using Meme? Must
be a copy from tme future :-)

And you talk about CENTURIES? Get esal, dude!

--
Hakan "Zap" Andersson | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
Job:  GCS Scandinavia | Fax:   +46 16 96014            | A: 42