Oh-oh....

Master Zap ([email protected])
Fri, 20 Oct 95 13:40:27 -0500

-- [ From: Master Zap * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> One thing though (possibly a new thesad!), I am not sure that many of the
> things being discussed here will ever happen. At the moment, VRML is a
fancy
> way to navigate the WWW, nothing more. All this discussion of building
> distributed worlds with behavoural extensions seems a bit far fetched....

Boy did you say the wrong thing in the wrong place.... :-)

I won't comment upon this, but prepare to be flooded with mail :-)

/Z

--
Hakan "Zap" Andersson | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
Job:  GCS Scandinavia | Fax:   +46 16 96014            | A: 42