Re: A serious VRML 2.0 Proposal

James Waldrop ([email protected])
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 12:21:11 -0700

Rather than inventing a new file format to solve this problem (which I
agree is a problem) we should invent the tools that solve it. I've
seen many tools that graphically represent the scene graph -- we should
make the same tools publically available for VRML. I personally will
work on such a project if no one else does. :)

James

--
James Waldrop				/   Technical Director
[email protected]		/	    Construct Internet Design