Re: ADMIN: VRML + JAVA - A Wedding

Master Zap ([email protected])
Wed, 18 Oct 95 18:34:46 -0500

-- [ From: Master Zap * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> Sorry, I'm used to have some context provided in a message, and lost
> track of it between the messages on the list and the other 20 or so
> that came in that hour.

Ah, but the context WAS provided in the message. All the these quotes I
showed you WAS in the message.

Neverthesame, no harm done. I'll live. Never mind. All is bright. Happy
happy. Apology accepted, whatever :-)

But try to be more careful in the future. I get rsally upset when people try

/Z

--
Hakan "Zap" Andersson | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
Job:  GCS Scandinavia | Fax:   +46 16 96014            | A: 42