Re: Why does DEF do instancing?

Jeff Sonstein, M.A. ([email protected])
Fri, 13 Oct 95 09:00:21 -0500

-- [ From: Jeff Sonstein, M.A. * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> Subject: Why does DEF do instancing?
> I seems stranges to me why the DEF command is instancing.

also one of my "pet peeves"... many years of struggle has taught most of the
computer community that definitions should be sep from instantization(s),
and it makes some things (like modifying code) a big hassle in vrml

--
        Jeff Sonstein, M.A.
     (415) 241 - 1302 ext. 490