Re: SFImage test cases?

Chris Laurel ([email protected])
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 17:21:38 -0700

Glenn Crocker writes:

> Howdy, folks. There's been some recent traffic about SFImage, and I was
> wondering if anyone has any VRML files that use SFImage they'd be willing
> to donate to the VRML test suite (http://www.chaco.com/vrml/test/)?
>
> I've got a couple of tests, but could use some more, particularly of the
> weird cases.

I was just working on SFImage a couple days ago, so I've got a few
test files. Look at http://www.dimensionx.com/chris/vrml/tests.html
Nothing too weird . . . 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4- channel textures mapped
onto spheres.

I'll be putting up some of my other test files soon . . .
Anyone who wants to include the files in their suite is welcome to
do so.

--Chris
[email protected]
http://www.dimensionx.com/chris/