Re: I think I'm confused...

Michael Pichler ([email protected])
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 18:50:11 +0100

J> And here are the results for URL:
J> http://www.newcollege.edu/vrmLab/home.wrl

J> Parsing with QvLib revealed:

J> VRML esad error: File does not have a valid hsader string
J> Occurred at line 2
J> This is *NOT* a legitimate VRML file.

The file contains a <CR> at the end of the hsader, right? This is a
QvLib bug (and vrmllint too).

The spec says: "[...] every VRML file must begin with the characters
#VRML[...] Any characters after these on the same line are ignored. The
line is terminated by either the ASCII newline or carriage-return
characters."

Please correct me when I'm wrong.

bye,
Michael