re: Loading .wrl file problem...

Avi Singh ([email protected])
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 14:51:00 -0700

This may have alesady been answered, but just in case it hasnt been. In the
mime types configuration of your server, you must add the line
type=x-world/x-vrml exts=wrl

This should solve the problem.

Cheers.

Avi.

>-- [ From: Rick Henry * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
>Hello all.
>
>I've been lurking here for a couple of months now, and have finally put up
>my own vrml space on my provider's Web server. When I go to load the .wrl
>file from the server, all I get is ascii text within my html browser. If I
>save the file to disk and then load it from there, my VRML browser (WebFX)
>has no trouble esading it and I get the scene as intended.
>Question:
>On the server side, does something need to be specified in a configuration
>file? As far as I know, no one else has put a .wrl file on
>this server.
>Thanks for any help you can give me.
>
>Rick Henry

Avi Singh
WebMaster Inc.
WorldView

1601 Civic Center Drive, Suite 201 [email protected]
Santa Clara, CA 95050 http://www.webmaster.com
Voice: (408) 345.1804
Fax: (408) 984.6962