Re: <fontsize>

Joe Germuska ([email protected])
Mon, 10 Jan 1994 11:15:07 -0600 (CST)

David Koblas wrote:
> It would be nice, since just today I wanted to do:
> <UL>
> <LI><h1><A HREF=...>Some Text</A></h1>
> <LI> ...

Well, using headers in lists is expressly prohibited based on what a header
is "supposed" to mean -- however, it might be nice if nested lists could be
rendered with different font sizes. Maybe a tag to represent "outline"?
Or should the Header tag be adapted to serve that purpose in a nested list?

Joe

--
joe germuska * [email protected] * www * res hall net * instruct tech
      academic computing & network services * northwestern univ