Re: Welcome again!

[email protected]
Tue, 14 Dec 93 09:58:56 EST

> So please, start throwing out some ideas to discuss and try
> posting so I can be reassured that I fixed the mailing list software!

Sure. As I gather this list is at least partly for literature that's
appeared in HTML form, I imagine people might be interested in the
HTML versions of various on-line classics that Robert Stockton has
done here at CMU. You can find a listing of these works either
off his home page (http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/Web/People/rgs/rgs-home.html)
or off the larger book listings in
http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/Web/bookauthors.html. (...booktitles.html
works too.) The latter listings also include various plain-text
editions from places like the Internet Wiretap and the CMU English Server.

John Ockerbloom