Re: Active list??

Kevin Hughes (kevinh)
Tue, 14 Mar 95 11:27:11 PST

> Bruce Klopfenstein ([email protected]) writes:
>
> Is this list actuve?

Yes, this list is still active!
This list (and www-literature) have been hosted at EIT for
over a year now - this list has about 500 members, and www-literature
350, after taking out unknown users, which is pretty good considering
that there hasn't been much traffic - yet.
These lists are not moderated, but I support them and handle
their maintenance. Hypermail archives can be found under:

www-courseware is for discussion of online courseware,
applications and related issues, particularly dealing with the
World-Wide Web. www-literature is for discussion of online
literature, particularly as it exists on the Web. That's it!
These lists are a free and open resource to the general Internet
community.
So, I'll toss out some Yahoo links to start the exploration...

http://www.yahoo.com/Art/Literature/
http://www.yahoo.com/Education/

...there is so much out there now, what isn't there to
talk about?
Happy webbing!

-- Kevin

--