Re: WWW Courseware

R. P. C. Rodgers, M.D. ([email protected])
Thu, 11 Aug 1994 19:12:10 +0500

Sounds like a great idea, go for it! You may also want to take a peek
at our fledgling on-line course outline, which has served as the basis of
several half-day tutorial courses on the internet and its uses.
Connect to HyperDOC, our WWW server, select "On-Line information Services,"
and locate the anchor for the courseware.

Cheerio, Rick Rodgers