Re: Courseware for Middle School Students

Christian Paul Rohrer ([email protected])
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 14:18:45 -0800 (PST)

If you get significant replies to yourself personally and not this
list, could you forward a copy my way (or post a summary to the
group)? Thanks.

~Christian P. Rohrer

--
Christian P. Rohrer               [email protected]
"Actual success of a teacher depends in large measure upon [the]